Saturday, April 13, 2013

Our First Post (and probably the longest!) An intro to us

{OUR STORY}

We are a couple who work together, live together (plus our furry children) and try to live frugally to save money for our future!




{Logan}



 Ever since I was young I knew I wanted to make movies.  As soon as I learned how to write, I was writing screenplays for my friends to act out and I had my mom hold up a camera as I directed my actors. At the age of 10, I had my own video camera that was permanently attached to my hand.  It wasn't until I was in high school that I realized that this was something I could actually do with the rest of my life.  I studied Film in college at UW-Milwaukee's Peck School of the Arts, where I begun to perfect my craft.  I met Brandi when going in to my first eye exam, and soon after we begun dating. We soon learned that we had a joint love for the arts and collaborating in the medium of photography.  
Logan at 10 years old :)


{Brandi}

I've dabbled in many forms of art throughout my life.  (my family is full of talented artists)  From a young age I loved to draw and paint.   When times were tough I was able to sell a few paintings here and there before I met Logan.  But it was Logan who reintroduced me to photography.  I did take photography classes when I was in high school but never explored it beyond that. When Logan and I formed Love BEA Photography, my responsibility was to think up with the conceptual ideas, find props, style wardrobe, and do the makeup.  But slowly I started to get antsy to take some photos myself and so here we are-2 years later and Logan taught me everything that I know :)









































Makeup by Brandi; A before and after of our model Dawn


{The LOVES of our life}








<3



And in case you're interested:  A few samples of our photography :)






















Thanks for visiting :)
<3 Brandi & Logan


No comments:

Post a Comment